Ridgid microCD-100 Combustable Gas Detector 36163
£97.60 (Inc. VAT)
Genuine, Original Ridgid Tools & Consumables
ALWAYS REFER TO MANUFACTURER'S INSTRUCTIONS
- The RIDGID micro CD-100 Combustible Gas Detector provides simple and quick readings to identify the Presence of Combustible Gases. The micro CD-100 is designed to detect Methane, Propane, Butane, Ethanol, Ammonia, Hydrogen and many other Combustible Gases. (See Chart on back for a Complete list.) With adjustable sensitivity, even low-levels of Gases can be detected in sEconds.
- The RIDGID micro CD-100 Gas Detector is the tool for ensuring proper Gas line installations, checking for Maintenance and repair needs or quickly pinpoint Combustible Gas leaks.
- Rugged Ergonomic Design makes it capable of Withstanding jobsite rigor.
- Tri-Mode Detection�?� gives the operator the flexibility to be alerted With a visual, audible or vibration alert which can be adjusted for your environment.
- Adjustable Sensitivity Settings provides precise leak locating With the touch of a button.
- 16″ Flexible Probe allows location and detection of leak in hard-to-reach and confined spaces.
- Field Replaceable Sensor means more up-time and less time waiting for repairs.
- Detection Range: 0 to 6400 ppm (Methane)
- Alarm Sensitivity: 40 ppm (Methane)
- Calibration: Automatic
- Alarms: Visual, Audible, Vibration
- Power Source: 4 x “AA”
- Classifications: Class B, Division 1
Part Number : 36163
Replaces Part Number : n/a
Part GC Number : n/a