IntaKlean 2 28mm Central Heating Magnetic Filter IK2MF28
£84.00 (Inc. VAT)
Genuine, Original Inta Heating & Plumbing Products
ALWAYS REFER TO MANUFACTURER'S INSTRUCTIONS
- The intaKlean 2 triple action magnetic central heating filter, featuring inta’s unique double gauze non-ferrous filter, is the ideal solution to costly and unnecessary system breakdowns caused by both magnetic and non-ferrous particulate in central heating systems.
- As well as separating magnetic debris and trapped air in circulating system fluid, intaKlean 2 also includes a completely unique nonferrous filter which contains two stainless steel gauze filter tubes, one inside the other, with the magnetic filter core at the centre.
- As system fluid passes into the intaKlean 2, through a combination of gravity and clever product design, it begins to circulate within the filter body. The fluid passes through the double gauze non-ferrous filter where any foreign matter is broken up or retained. The remaining magnetic debris is then drawn to the centre of the filter and captured by the 11,000 gauss rare earth neodymium magnet.
- Triple action filter – removes magnetite, non-ferrous debris and trapped air
- Features our unique double gauze non-ferrous filter – system fluid passes through two heavy
duty stainless steel mesh filters, breaking up and retaining all non-ferrous system debris.
- Fully removable 11,000 Gauss magnet – service the system live by withdrawing the magnet from
the filter without the need for isolation, or system drain down.
- Low profile drain valve – drain the filter contents without draining the system.
- 500ml filter pot volume – ideal for chemical dosing
- Un-blockable – even if the IntaKlean 2 isn’t serviced, it will never inhibit system performance
as its unique diverter block connection means that it will never block
- Full bore isolating ball valves – doesn’t inhibit flow avoiding putting pressure on system pumps
- Easy clean, easy drain design – effortless service calls for the installer
- Two year guarantee – complimented by a dedicated Technical Support helpline
- Actively filters magnetite and non ferrous system debris
- Unique double gauze non-ferrous filter
- Low profile drain valve
- Fully removable 11,000 Gauss magnet – sevice the system live
- 360° installation
- Quality isolation valves
- 90°C max working temperature
- Manual air vent
- 4 bar max working pressure
Part Number : IK2MF28
Replaces Part Number : IKMF28, Inta-Klean, Inta, Intaclean, Inta-Clean
Part GC Number : n/a